Monday, December 19, 2011

PTI's Make It Monday-Shaped Tags

This week for PTI's Make It Monday, Erin showed us how to make shaped folding tags with any of the PTI dies!  I chose the angel from Love Lives Here Holiday.


After cutting and stamping her, I realized...where to put the hole at the top????  I just secured a piece of twine under a little square of cardstock on the back, then glued the wings over the top.


The sentiments inside are from Rustic Branches.

Such a fun technique, Erin!  Can't wait to try it out with some other bigger dies!

Supplies:
Stamps:  Love Lives Here Holiday and Rustic Branches, Papertrey Ink
Paper:  PTI Vintage Cream, A Muse Studio Kraft
Ink:  Fresh Ink in Pear and Chocolate, Colorbox Chesnut ink, Tim Holtz Antique Linen and Evergreen Bough Distress inks, Other:  Martha Stewart Clear Coarse glitter, twine, PTI Love Lives Here Holiday die set, red mini gift bag from Big Lots, red Copic marker

11 comments:

Joyce said...

Oh, your tag is wonderful. So Christmassy--it will look terrific on a gift.

Cathy Weber said...

This is such a cute tag Kelly and I love all the glittery sparkle on it. This will look so cute tied onto one of your packages.

Anonymous said...

This is perfect for Christmas!

Marybeth said...

Love your tag, such a great idea to use the angel for a tag. I love this weeks MIM by Erin . We can use it on so many dies. Yours is Beautiful!

Tracey McNeely said...

I love it, I love it--fantastic!

Kristi said...

So fun!! I have this die, I will def try it! Great tag Kelly!

mab822 said...

Great tag; I love that angel

Jen Adcock said...

Isn't that beautiful. But the best bit for me is the stamping inside. The TO: and then the LOVE: is just gorgeous. So sweet. I am so going to borrow that idea.

Happy Holidays Lovely One!

Amy Kolling said...

Gorgeous! You made me want this stamp set and dies now!!! Wow....this was a fun MIM!!! Happy Holidays!!!

Dolly Daydreams said...

I love this ! and by hook or by crook I intend to get my hands on that angel !! You did an amazing job once again and am in love with this ! Gorgeous stamping too.

Marie

Pauline said...

Beautiful Kelly, such a sweet image!