Wednesday, August 2, 2023

Tackle Box Throwdown

I love the colors chosen by Amy Rohl for the Color Throwdown challenge this week…kraft, white, and green!


I decided that these colors would be perfect for a more masculine card, and used the amazing “Gone Fishing” stamps and dies from Stampin’ Up!

My Echo Park “Call of the Wild” 6X6 paper pad had some awesome fishing-themed papers, as well as colors perfect for this challenge. There is also one square embossed with Stampin Up’s “Twisted Rope” Stampin’ Cut & Emboss 3D folder…the texture is amazing. Shhh, I snuck about two inches of my husband’s fishing line that I found in a drawer! It must be “old” and unloved if it’s in the house (and not his tackle box), right?! 😂

Visit the Color Throwdown blog for more fun samples! Upload a creation of your own and you may be the randomly-selected Guest Designer at an upcoming challenge! 

2 comments:

Ida said...

Love it! I really need to get that set. Love all the different textures and patterns you used.

Celeste Goff said...

Love this amazing masculine card! So much beautiful detail!