Wednesday, August 30, 2023

Embroidered Throwdown

Some brights this week at the Color Throwdown this week…pink, magenta, green, and white!

I made a little embroidery-inspired get well card using products from The Greetery…


I used The Greetery’s “Floral Sampler,” “Hoopla Mini” and “Hoopla Mini Insert” dies, “Notionable” dies, and the “Aida Cloth Texture Plate.” The sentiment is from vintage Papertrey Ink’s “Quilted Sampler.” It’s so much fun combining these products to make charming little scenes 💕.

Join us at the Color Throwdown and upload a creation of your own with this fun set of colors! You may win the chance to be a randomly-selected guest designer at an upcoming challenge!

3 comments:

Liz Williams said...

Such adorable dies. I once was an avid cross stitcher but now I do paper craftting. It's easier on the eyes. Love this pretty card that reminded me of the hours I spent stitching!

donna mikasa said...

This is such a sweet card as with all your trademark gingham--love it!

Ida said...

What a fun card. - Loving the sentiment with all the embroidery elements.