Thursday, August 17, 2023

Falling Leaves Throwdown

 Lovely almost autumn colors at the Color Throwdown with Lisa this week!


I used  Papertrey Ink’s classic “Leaf Prints” set with a woodgrain embossing folder for my background…


On my sentiment panel using Papertrey Ink’s “Larger Than Life: Fall Sentiments” with The Greetery’s “BotaniCuts: Toadstools” and “BotaniCuts: Mighty Oak” dies. 

We would love for you to play along with us this week! Upload your creation at the Color Throwdown blog for a chance to be randomly-selected as a Guest Designer for an upcoming challenge! 


2 comments:

Ida said...

Oh my gosh this is stunning. Fall is one of my favorite seasons and this just embodies it so well. Love everything about this card.

Celeste Goff said...

What an absolutely stunning fall card!! I love this!