Wednesday, May 24, 2023

Inspired By…Yellow!

I WAS so inspired by this week’s photo at the  Inspired By Challenge blog that I crafted into the night! I could not pass up the opportunity to create with my favorite color …yellow!


My mind raced with so many products that I could use for this beachy, summery theme!


I used The Greetery’s “Destination: Summer” stamps and dies, “Destination” stencils, “BotaniCuts: Wildflower Mix” dies, the “Curio: Divider & Details II” die, “Shining Light” die, and “Ribbon Maker: Daisy Chain” die, along with Papertrey Ink’s Flipping Out,” “Sand Swatch,” and “Polka Dot Basics” stamps (with some Sizzix embossing folders thrown in)!!

Phew that was a lot of things on one card..but a lot of FUN, too!

Thanks so much for stopping by! 


3 comments:

Marlena M. said...

OH my gosh Kelly this is OUTSTANDING!

Silke Ledlow said...

Super cute and so inviting for summer! Love this awesome card! thank you for playing along :) !!!

Janet a.k.a. swanlady21 said...

Stunning! Congrats on your win - you deserve it!