Wednesday, May 17, 2023

Cupcake Throwdown

 Time for another fun challenge at the Color Throwdown ! This week, I love the colors that Broni chose for us…pink, lime, and white!


I chose to use the adorable “Hey Cupcake” dies from The Greetery for my card!


I gave them some serious dimension with adhesive squares on the bottom layers, and bending the wavy frosting on the top into a “dome!” Also used the “Sweet & Fancy Labels” stamps and dies, the outside edge piece of the “Frosted Frame” die,  and the classic  Swiss Dot embossing folder from Cuttlebug. 


I’m hoping you aren’t blinded by the lime, LOL! It was a little difficult to photograph, but is perfectly bright and limey in real life! 😄. 

Be sure to visit the Color Challenge Blog to see the Design Team’s wonderful creations, and to upload your creation, too! Thanks so much for stopping by!

1 comment:

Ida said...

Yummy! - Those cupcakes look good enough to eat! Love the dimension you created on them.