Wednesday, May 10, 2023

Cake & Sparkler Throwdown

It’s my first time as hostess at the Color Throwdown blog this week! We have a fun and unique color combination for you…dare I say, “The most dramatic color scheme ever!” in my best The Bachelor host’s voice!

The colors are aqua, lilac, orange, and black! Since it’s my first time as hostess, I thought a celebration was in order. So I used The Greetery’s new “Takes the Cake” suite of products on my card…

I inked the “Takes the Cake” stencils with white pigment ink onto a “Takes the Cake: Floral Details” die cut, cut from black cardstock. Once it had dried a bit, I stenciled over the white inked areas with Tim Holtz Distress Oxide Inks in shades of aqua, orange, and purple. Also used the Takes the Cake “Banner” and “Cake Stand” dies, and the “Sparkler Background” stamp. Such a beautiful set of products to celebrate birthdays and all kinds of other occasions!

Pop on over to the Color Throwdown blog to see the Design Team’s amazing creations, and upload one of your own! 

Thanks so much for stopping by!





No comments: