Friday, December 17, 2010

Tagathon!

You can never have too many tags.  Something about the small scale usually scares me away from them, so this year I challenged myself to a weekend long tagathon.  If I stamp something in the next few days, it had better be a tag!

  Here are some more I made to get ready for next week:

Used PTI's Holiday Button bits snowman, sentiment from Tiny Treats Christmas, and made snow using Background Basics: Botanicals.  There's that PTI bookmark die again...
This time I used the Sweet Scallop Tag die from Verve Stamps, combined with Rustic Branches stamp set from PTI.   Also used the plaid strip from Waltzingmouse Stamps Pic-Nic Patterns at the bottom, and the retired Aida Cloth Background from Stampin Up' (LOVE that thing almost as much as my retired Linen Background!)

3 comments:

Romaine said...

Kelly, these are sooo pretty!

Crafty Math Chick said...

Pretty, pearly & perfect! Have fun with your weekend tag-a-thon (oooh that sounds like FUN!)
~Meredith

Anonymous said...

love the tags especially the wreath one..so adorable!