Thursday, December 16, 2010

Sparkling Noel Tag

For Kim Hughes's FIRST Ways to Use it Challenge as the new hostess!  Today she wanted us to find ways to use glitter.  I chose a glittery embossing powder to sparkle up the leaves from PTI's Turning a New Leaf to make a Christmas tag. 


Gingham paper is from A Muse (LOVE IT!).  I actually made the tag by running PTI's bookmark die through my Cuttlebug, and then cutting it down in length.  Rounded the ends at the bottom with my corner rounder punch...insta-tag!  Also used Waltzingmouse Stamps Musical Background stamped in Smokey Shadow ink, and a sentiment from PTI's Holiday Tree set.

10 comments:

Sabrina said...

Oh yes, I love this!! Who knew gingham and music looked so good together - maybe I can finally use up some of my gingham vellum.

Angy said...

Cute! I love, love, love my WM Music stamps. Awesome! I love the bling you added to your tag.

Kara said...

never thought to use turning a new leaf for christmas, but it's perfect!!

Rhonda said...

Love that you used Turning a new leaf.

Cathy Weber said...

This is cute! I am going to case it right now, hope you don't mind. I love the look of music and gingham together.

Monica K. said...

Very pretty! I love the leaf with the gemstones.

Crafty Math Chick said...

Very pretty - love the sparkle & bling!
~Meredith

Sue Ann said...

Beautiful!! Love the leaf stamp turned into holly ........ SMART GIRL!!

Ingrid Danvers said...

This is really gorgeous. I love the way you used Turning a New Leaf.

DF said...

Great tag! I love the glittery leaf, so very festive.