Wednesday, November 15, 2023

Pink Tree Throwdown

This week at the Color Throwdown Vickie chose some lovely fresh and modern colors…pink, green, and gray!



Of course, I’m already thinking Christmas! Out came the new Sizzix ‘Trim a Tree” from Tim Holtz!


I did a little switcheroo with my colors, and decorated my pink tree with The Greetery’s “Popcorn Garland” and made a light green background with the “Pine & Berry Backgtound” stamp! The sentiment from “Bright & Bubbly” is all glitzed up with Wow’s “Metallic Silver Sparkle” embossing powder. This tree is very Dr. Seuss to me 😂!

Upload your creations with this fun color scheme at the Color Throwdown blog for a chance to be the randomly-selected guest designer at an upcoming challenge. We can’t wait to see what you make! 



No comments: