Wednesday, November 1, 2023

All Wrapped Up Spanner Throwdown

This week at the Color Throwdown, Lori gave us some lovely colors to wrk with…green, rust, pink and yellow!



I recently learned about a fun card design called a “spanner.” It’s like a 3-layer card made from an A2 size. I added all kinds of products from The Greetery including “All Wrapped Up”…


The card front is shaped like an H with a piece that spans across the middle. You lift this piece to reveal a surprise, and the center part folds up to reveal the card back with sentiment! So much fun!

I also used the “Tartan Plaid Diagonal” stencils, a polka dot embossing folder, and retired “Polka Dot Basics” stamp set from Papertrey Ink!

Please join us at the Color Throwdown blog to play along for the chance to be the randomly-selected guest designer at an upcoming challenge! ❤️



1 comment:

Kim Klinkovsky.My Kraft Kloset said...

I have not heard of this type of card before and now I must try it out. Just amazing layers using this challenging color palette. Love this! Thank you for letting me join you all this week as a guest stamper.