Wednesday, June 21, 2023

Morning Glory Throwdown

At the Color Throwdown Challenge  on the first day of SUMMER (!), we have a beautiful, patriotic color scheme and inspiration photo from Lynn…red, white, blue, and brown!


 


I used The Greetery’s “BotaniCuts: Morning Glories” to make a rustic garden scene…

I made a barnwood background using Betsy’s inking/painting technique HERE, then used Stampin’ Up’s Pinewood Plank 3D embossing folder over the top. I cannot tell you how much fun that wood is to create in ALL of the colors…you literally cannot make a mistake. It’s like a unique visual wonder every time!


I heat embossed a sentiment using Tim Holtz Distress Glaze in “Uncharted Mariner” The sentiment is from from Papertrey Ink’s “Land that I Love”…which is really THE perfect patriotic sentiment set! 

Start your crafty summer off right and upload your creation with these colors at the Color Throwdown ! We can’t wait to see what you make!


No comments: