Wednesday, June 28, 2023

Dragonfly & Daisy Throwdown

At the Color Throwdown  this week, we have some fun and bright colors from Vickie…pink, green, and purple!


I think I’ll call my creation a “modern botanical,” using products from The Greetery!


I used the “Jumbo Curiosity: Dragonfly” Stamp and Stencil set and “Big Branches: Ruscus” die, along with “Written in Ribbons.”


The background was made with Papertrey Ink’s Raspberry Fizz cardstock. I embossed both the white and pink cardstock with Stampin’ Up’s “Subtle” 3D embossing folder. Then I cut flowers using The Greetery’s “Ribbon Maker: Daisy Chain” dies from Raspberry Fizz cardstock and glued them over the top. I spritzed the whole piece with a white frosted glimmer spray to match the glittery dragonfly. The sentiment is also heat embossed with A Muse Studio’s Diamond embossing powder.

I am so glad I got to experiment with such fun, bright colors that are outside of my comfort zone! I hope you’ll try them out and upload your creation to The Color Throwdown Challenge this week!


No comments: