Monday, April 19, 2021

Wrapped up in Spring

Playing along with the Inspired By Challenge this week, with this lovely photo...

I used several dies to make a bouquet of my own!

I created a wrap by die cutting a gift card, then cutting and shaping it a little bit! I made the tulips with Spellbinders “Amazing Paper Grace March 2021 Die of the Month” set, the daisies with a retired Papertrey Ink “Mum” die set, and little wildflowers with The Greetery’s “BotaniCuts Wildflower Mix” dies. The bow was made with The Greetery’s “Put a Bow On It” stamps and dies. The background is made with Papertrey Ink’s “Woodgrain Impression Plate.”

Thanks so much for stopping by!

3 comments:

Lisa Elton said...

Gorgeous card, Kelly! Great dies! I love the way you've layered your bouquet. Thanks for joining us at IB!

I Card Everyone said...

Kelly! Those florists that created our bundles have nothing on you!! LOve your summer-y mix of blooms, and your clever wrap tied with this darling bow! But you know I can't resist a wood-grain embossing folder!!
Thanks so much for playing cards with IB170!
=]

SmilynStef said...

love this so much ... congrats