Saturday, April 3, 2021

Daisy Throwdown

A beautiful inspiration photo at Color Throwdown this week! This week the colors are pink, dark pink, and cream...

I used The Greetery’s “Oopsy Daisy” set for my card, it just makes me happy!

For the background, I stamped The Stamp Market’s “Perfectly Plaid Background” over cardstock that was embossed with the Stampin Up Stampin’ Cut & Emboss folder called “Tasteful Texture.” It kind of looks like fabric! The sentiment was created with The Greetery’s “PreText Sentiments” and “Let’s Have a Word: Spring” die. 

Thanks so much for stopping by!




8 comments:

LeAnne said...

This is gooooooorgeous! I LOVE it all!

Susie Moore said...

I swooned when I saw your card - just beautiful! Thanks for playing along with us at Color Throwdown this week!

Karen Brown said...

BEAUTIFUL card!

Nancy said...

Sensational! You my dear are going to win!

Lisa H. said...

so beautiful. great use of this week's colors. thanks for linking up to CTD!

Wanda Cullen said...

Wow! Your card really jumped out in the throwdown gallery! LOVE your card!

Wanda Cullen said...

Wow! Your card really jumped out in the throwdown gallery! LOVE your card!

Lisa Elton said...

Pretty card, Kelly! Happy Spring!