Sunday, December 1, 2019

25 Days of Christmas Tags- Day 25

Day 25 at Tracey's 25 Days of Christmas Tags brought designs from Honey Bee Stamps.I loved Bobbi Lemanski's winter foliage tags so much that I made two...one inspired by her pine cone tag and the other by her greenery tag.


I loved Bobbi's black woodgrain background, so I made mine with Stampin Up's 3D Woodgrain embossing folder, brushed with white ink. The pine cone and bough were made with The Greetery's new "BotaniCuts Pine Bough" die set. The sentiment is from Waltzingmouse Stamps.


The second tag is made with The Greetery's "Winter Sketches" pine bough and the older Gingham Backgrounder from Cornish Heritage Farms. The sentiment is from The Greetery's "Christmas Eve" set. One of my favorite things I learned from Bobbi's blog is that she colored a stamped woodgrain background from Honey Bee Stamps with Copic markers! I had never done that before, so I stamped a Hero Arts background with Memento Tuxedo Black ink and colored it with brown Copics. I love how it looks!

2 comments:

Joyce said...

These are both so lovely. Classic and rustic, and so very perfect for our Tag challenge. Thanks so much for playing along at The 25 Days of Christmas Tags.

Susan Renshaw said...

Two lovely tags! Especially like the pinecone and bough!
Susan
Calling All Crafters! – My personal Blog!