Tuesday, December 3, 2019

25 Days of Christmas Tags- Bonus Day 26

I'm still posting out of order as I check off my list for Tracey's 25 Days of Christmas Tags! I skipped ahead to her bonus day 26 so that I could use some cute Hello Bluebir stamps! I chose
 Marine Simon's cute corrugated tags with the adorable snow angel-making deer from "First Snow!"


I had some cream colored corrugated cardboard, and I die cut the deer from two pieces then placed the die cut inside. The added layer makes it seem like the deer has sunk down into the snow.


Added a snowflake cut with a L'il Ibkers die and a tag from PTI stamped with a sentiment from the Firat Snow set. I colored the deer with Zig Clean Color and Tombow markers and a wet paintbrush. Added lots of Sakura Stardust pen in the space around the deer for snowy sparkle Such sweet and fun images and sentiments at Hello Bluebird!