Sunday, February 24, 2019

Poppin' Sketch

I couldn't wait to use Lawn Fawn's Let's Toast set with coordinating pop up dies, and Karren's sketch at Freshly Made Sketches gave me the perfect opportunity!


Here is my card...


With a poppin' reveal!...


I made the sentiment with PtI's Headline Alphabet dies, colored in an ombre pattern to match that scrap of clear embossed houndstooth I had made a long time ago!


Colored the scene with Copics and added a pale yellow polka dot background stamped with PTI's Polka Dot Basics.

Added tiny hearts with Wink of Stella pen details and colored the silver parts of the toaster with a Sakura Stardust pen.

These dies are SO easy to use after watching Kelly Marie Alvarez's Lawn Fawn channel video on You Tube! Thanks for poppin' by! 😉

4 comments:

Karen said...

As you predicted, this is just adorable!!!

Kim S said...

What a fun little scene - and how great that the poptart actually pops!! I love how you colored the sentiment and the gingham background! Thank you for playing along with us at Freshly Made Sketches.

Judy Rozema said...

Really adorable in every way! Thank you for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches!

Lee Ann Barrett said...

Well if this isn't the cutest! Your poppin' pop tart is fantastic and I just love the pastel colors that you used. I tend to shy away from them as I cannot make them work, but this is just fantastic! Thanks for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches!