Sunday, February 3, 2019

Love is in the Air

This week's Monday Challenge at Simon Says Stamp was "Love is in the Air." It just so happened that Pinkfresh Studio's February Challenge is also LOVE!


 I used Pinkfresh Studio's sweet Fleur 1 set and dies to make a bright Valentine!


I stamped the flowers on watercolor paper, and used my Zig Clean Color Markers and a waterbrush to shade them.


I die cut a stitched heart using PTI's Shaker & Sprinkles kit and layered up three stitched hearts for a frame. I arranged the flowers in a rainbow order peeking out of the left side, then placed the whole frame piece over the top with dimensionals.


 Added some Wink of Stella pen details and Nuvo Drops to the flowers. Die cut the sweet "love" sentiment that I received with my Pinkfresh Studio purchase! Placed one tiny gem behind the "o" in love to make the word stand out against the flowers.


Thanks so much for stopping by!

7 comments:

Karen said...

Brilliant idea! I love this and would never have thought to put the flowers inside the heart! See you soon!

Andrea Ockey Parr said...

WHAT??? Flowers as a shaker-type of element? This blew my mind in the best way possible! I've never seen anything quite like this and I am so impressed with how clever this is. The coloring job you did on the flowers is gorgeous and the colors are lovely. This came together so well and I really felt inspired by your out-of-the-box thinking! Thank you so much for sharing your talents with us for this week's Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge!

maria f. said...

This is so fabulous, Kelly!

Lea Lawson said...

This is so beautiful & creative! Love the shaker of rainbow florals! Thanks for playing along with our February challenge!!

Louisa Mochizuki said...

This card is beautiful. I never thought of coloring images and putting then as the shaker elements. TFS.

Lisa Petrella said...

Gorgeous card! Such a fun and creative design!!!

Erum Tasneem said...

Oh my! I love this SO! Thank you for joining our Pinkfresh Challenge!