Sunday, April 1, 2018

Tulips & Birds

A beautiful spring color combination by Lisa at the Color Throwdown Challenge Blog!

Blush, pink, and peach!

I chose to make a fun spring "scene" with Papertrey Ink's "Tulip Time" and "Brushed Birds" sets!


I used so many different shades of pink and peach/orange on this card, I probably could never replicate it! With the MISTI, you can repeatedly stamp an image, so I just blended Fresh Inks from Impress, A Muse Studio inks, and Distress Inks in Dried Marigold and Tattered Rose until I got the shades of blush, pink, and peach that I wanted.


Added some Glossy Accents, then stamped the leaves in neutral Latte and Chocolate brown colors.  Love these sets together.

Happy Easter to you all!

1 comment:

Vickie Z said...

Oh this is lovely!! Great design! So happy you joined us at CTD!