Sunday, August 31, 2014

Stamps for Sale!

My time at Waltzingmouse Stamps has come to a close, but I wanted to say thank you to Claire (and Lynn) for everything over the past few years.  I will treasure the friendships I have made on the team, and thank all of the wonderful ladies for their inspiration and encouragement.  Best of luck in the future to everyone!

But now comes the time that I have to thin out my treasured collection.  Shipping for sets listed below in U.S. and Canada is $1.00 per set.  Slightly higher international shipping fees will be discussed with the customer. Almost all sets are used with some staining that does not affect stamping.  Please feel free to ask any questions in comments section.  Email requests for sets will be honored in the order they are received. Paypal payments only please.  Thank you so much!

Waltzingmouse Stamps:

Candy Wagon  $3



Dainty Doilies 2  - $5


Little Box Labels  $5

Mini Crackle Background Reverse  $3

Sheriff  $1

Vintage Baby Shower  $5









2 comments:

Rosali said...

Dear kelly,

I just discovered your blog. Amazing cards!!!

I was wondering if the stamps from your sale page are still available?! I would be interested in "camellia" and "peek a boo sentiments"-depending on how much shipping to germany costs. :)

Have a great day!
Rosali

BTW, your email account schirmcat@frontiernet.net doesn't seem to exist? :(

Carol said...

Hello--

Thanks for sharing your lovely creativity on your blog.

I saw your "For Sale" page, too. Are you still offering

Waltzingmouse Stamps:

Yonder Star Background $3
You're a Doll $5

with $1 each shipping?

I can send paypal.

Looking forward to hearing from you,

Pax et bonum,

Carol in Maryland
thelen.carol at gmail.com