Wednesday, September 13, 2023

Blueberry Pie Throwdown


For this week’s fabulous Color Throwdown  from Vickie…blue, navy, and yellow! 


I made a blueberry pie with The Greetery’s delicious “To Pie For” dies…


Added some “Lemon Blossom” slices and a sentiment from “Fall Foodie Phrases.” The background is made with The Greetery’s “Square Dance Stencils” and the PinkFresh Studio “Simply Diamonds” die stamped with “Pop Out: Diamonds.” 
…annnnd now I’m so hungry for a dessert like this! 😂

Please join us at Color Throwdown blog and upload your creation! We can’t wait to see what you make! 

2 comments:

Nancy said...

This is a terrific card, Kelly, and now I am craving pie! The shading on the crust is perfect as is the background. Thanks for having me as a guest this week at The Color Throwdown.

Ida said...

Yum! That is a very "tasty" looking card. I'm with Nancy, now I want pie.