Wednesday, April 26, 2023

Butterfly & Macrame Throwdown

This week at the Color Throwdown Challenge, Wanda selected the softest and sweetest colors..blush, dusty rose, and white!

I was inspired by the layered tassels in the photo and took out the “Macrame” collection of products from The Greetery!

I made my background with the “Macrame: Openwork Base” and “Macrame: Diamond” dies. I used “Hoop and Fringe” with the “Jumbo Curiosity: Butterfly” and “Baby Face Sentiments” stamp set for the center, with a few little flowers from “Macrame: Borders and Tassels” along the edge. 

Such a fun way to make a special card for a baby on the way! My niece is having a baby in September…and this card will be hers if it’s a girl!

Come play along with us at Color Throwdown this week. We can’t wait to see how these colors inspire YOU! 

No comments: