Wednesday, August 24, 2022

Ocean Fusion

 For this week’s Fusion Card Challenge, the inspiration was “Seagull Beach” with this beautiful color scheme…

I used Papertrey Ink’s “Salt Air Collection” for my card….including the “Flora” and “Fauna” stamps and dies, and the coordinating “Salt Air: Sentiments” set.

The background is made with Stampin’ Up’s “Gentle Waves” background stamp using lots of Distress Oxide Inks and my Misti to repeat stamp/blend them.

I just returned from Manahawkin and Long Beach Island in New Jersey (the Jersey Shore!), and I miss it already! 

7 comments:

Casandra Bennett said...

So sweet. Love those adorable turtles.

LeAnne said...

This is AMAZING! I predict a winner for sure!

Laurie Unger said...

This is so cute! The oxides blend well with this set and created a wonderful background. Thanks for playing over at Fusion.

Linda Callahan said...

Those turtles are adorable! Beautiful colors! Glad you joined us at Fusion!

Tristan said...

Fab card Kelly. Your background is spot on for the phot and love those cute lttle turtels in the circle window. Thanks for joining us at the Fusion Catd Challenge.

Nancy said...

I saw this card over at Fusion and had to come and tell you how wonderful it is! Winner I certainly think!

Claire Grantham said...

This is stunning! I love it so much, the little window is perfect. My friend's Daughter who is Turtle mad, would love this, I might have to CASE it. Thanks for joining us at The Fusion Card Challenge. Claire DT