Wednesday, January 5, 2022

Inspired by Loll!

At the Inspired By Challenge (IB200) this week, I chose to use Loll Thompson’s beautiful winner HERE from October 2021 as my inspiration for a new card…


I can never resist teeny house images! On this card, I used Papertrey Ink’s adorable “ From Our Home to Yours” set along with “Just Sentiments: Thinking of You” and the “On the Border: Leaves” die.

If you look closely, I used the berry image from Papertrey Ink’s “Sprigs & Sprays: Holiday” set as my snow by heat embossing it in white. The rooftops are dusted with a bit of snowy glitter, too! 

Thanks SO much for stopping by!

3 comments:

Lisa Elton said...

Those teeny houses look adorable the way you've framed them, Kelly! What a clever idea for your snow, I'll have to remember that! So happy to have you joining us for our 200th celebration!

I Card Everyone said...

Kelly, you had me stumped there for a moment - but now I see your inspiration: the green and gingham, right? I'd like to live in that teeny red house!
Thanks so much for playing along with our 200th challenge at Inspired By!
=]

Kelly S. said...

And the leafy “wreath” around the edge 🤣!