Friday, January 8, 2021

A Little Rusty Sketch

Hello 2021! My first blog post since October 31...so it’s  time to welcome the new year and join in the first Color Throwdown  challenge...rust, brown, and cream!

I decided to try something a little different and make a floral card with these colors!

I used the Stamp Market’s gorgeous “Petal Perfection”  set with a sentiment from “Blossom Party.” The background is made with the Stamp Market’s “Plaid” stencil inked over an Impression Obsession Cover-a-Card background called “Screen.” So much fun! Thank you for stopping by!

3 comments:

Claire said...

I've never heard of the Stamp Market, Kelly. I thought they were Altenew blooms. They look stunning in the rustic colours and the background is absolutely gorgeous.

Susie Moore said...

You certainly nailed this challenge. Your card is so elegant! Thank you for joining us at Color Throwdown this week.

Broni said...

Beautiful card, Kelly! I love florals in those colors! Thanks so much for choosing our challenge to start off your year!!