Sunday, February 2, 2020

Signed & Sealed Throwdown

I loved the colors at this week’s Color Throwdown ...red, dark gray, light gray, and white!


I am having a hard time crafting without ROSES! Used The Greetery’s BotaniCuts Rose to add a bit of red to my card...


I colored the rose and rosebud with Distress Oxide inks on Bristol Smooth cardstock. Used Signed & Sealed and Signed & Sealed with a Kiss stamps and dies by The Greetery for the envelope, sentiments, and cute wax seal which I embossed in silver.  Added leaves and sprigs from the Inside & Out Berry Branch die, too. The patterned paper is The Gingham Farm collection ❤️ which I got at Hobby Lobby. 


The background was made with Stampin Up’s 3D Woodgrain embossing folder and the little notebook paper with a background that is vintage Cornish Heritage Farms 😊❤️. Thanks so much for stopping by!


4 comments:

Betty said...

I really love your card, Kelly - so many nice little touches like the note card in the envelope and the woodgrain background!

LeAnne said...

This is STUNNING!

Lynn Put said...

Such a gorgeous card! Thank you so much for playing along with us over at the Color Throwdown.

Donna said...

Just beautiful! I love what you've created with the Botanicuts Roses- your cards are lovely!