Saturday, January 18, 2020

Special Delivery Throwdown

A card for this week’s The Color Throwdown Challenge of navy, mustard, and teal!

https://drive.google.com/uc?export=view&id=1BSDK33GR_uI3J_fWKo2cFOZwUWNlPEQd

I used Waffle Flowers’ sweet new “Special Delivery” stamp set, which I sponged then stamped with Distress Oxide Inks in Mustard Seed, Pine Needles, Peacock Feathers, Fossilized Amber, and Fresh Ink in Navy.



I added a bit of water to blend some mistakes but liked the final result 😁. Added some flowers to my window card which I cut using a Nestabilities and Stitched Rectangle die.
Thanks for stopping by!





4 comments:

~amy~ said...

Oh, I ADORE this. What a beautiful way to incorporate the colors!

Wanda Cullen said...

Such a lovely take on the throwdown colors! Thanks so much for playing along with us!

Vickie Z said...

This is cool... love the background and that bird! So happy you joined us at!

My Site said...

Pretty good post. I just stumbled upon your blog and wanted to say that I have really enjoyed reading your blog posts. Any way I’ll be subscribing to your feed and I hope you post again soon. Big thanks for the useful info.
경마사이트
메이저사이트