Thursday, October 24, 2019

Hocus Pocus!

At the Simon Says Stamp Blog's Monday Challenge, the theme was "Spooky!" I used the Waltzingmouse Stamps set "Cicely at Halloween" along with a new Tim Holtz stencil called "Hocus Pocus!" The stencil is available at Simon Says Stamp!


I inked a background using Tim Holtz Distress Oxide Inks in Shaded Lilac, Dusty Concord, Chipped Sapphire, and Black Soot. I placed the stencil and inked the stars in the same colors, then used Nuvo Glitter Paste in "Moonstone" over the top.


I used Tombow and Zig Clean Color markers and a waterbrush to color Cicely then added Sakura Stardust pen all over her outfit. I fussy cut the image, too, and popped her up with dimensionals.


Some bats and a big spider from Waltzingmouse Stamps' "Halloween Party," and a sentiment and from "Cicely at Halloween."


Quite the spooky spell that fashionable Cicely has set in motion! Thanks for stopping by!

1 comment:

Let's Art Journal said...

Fabulous card! I love the design with the swirl of stars and bats from the witches magic wand - perfect 😁. Thanks so much for joining the Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge! Happy and creative wishes, Jo x