Sunday, September 8, 2019

Harvest Home Throwdown

It's feeling a bit like fall here, so this week's Color Throwdown colors of navy, coral, mustard, and cream were perfect for a fun harvest card!


I am absolutely in love with everything Betsy Veldman has designed for her new company The Greetery and her fall release was no exception! I coupled Bountiful Wreath with Harvest Home to make a circular card.



I stamped and die cut the wreath, then cut a negative space out of some woodgrain paper from Crate Paper, and circles using Spellbinders Grand Nestabilities. Then I placed the wreath inside the negative space, tucking images from Harvest Home inside. I made a little 3 1/2 square card to attach to the back of the circle like a "kickstand!"



The sentiment is from Bountiful Wreath. Added some Glossy Accents to the coral berries, and some Mustard Nuvo Drops to the wheat. Also adding this card to the Simon Says Stamp's Wednesday Challenge with the week's theme "Stamp It" since all of my images were stamped!

1 comment:

Vickie Z said...

This is wonderful! I am enjoying Betsy’s creations too! Haven’t got this wreath yet as I wasn’t sure how to stamp it to fit the die!!! So happy you joined us at CTD!