Sunday, June 30, 2019

Fresh Picked Wishes

Playing along with Simon Says Stamps' Wednesday Challenge Blog theme of "Anything Goes" with a second entry this week. I made this card for my brother-in-law Vic's 73rd birthday! He loves flowers for his lake house so these images from The Greetery's latest release fit the bill.


I used "Just Mason Around," "Oopsie Daisy," and "Robin and Wren" for my card. Love how realistic these multi-step stamped images look, made me feel like an artist 😊!


Made a light background with Tim Holtz Distress Oxide Inks in Tumbled Glass, Antique Linen, and Tea Dye, then splattered with water. I can't wait to create with these sets some more!

1 comment:

Jo Nevill said...

Wow, such a pretty card. Love your whole design
Thank you for joining us at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge this week.

Jo x