Wednesday, May 22, 2019

May Flowers

Playing long with the Simon Says Stamps' Monday Challenge blog theme of "Use Stencils" this week!

Time for some May Flowers from The Stamp Market using the stamp set with this name!


For my stenciling, I used the Plaid Stencil, also from The Stamp Market, lightly inked with my Spun Sugar Distress Oxide ink. I think my brushes had some yellow ink on them, so some areas had a light tan quality, which I really liked!


Speaking of Distress Oxide inks, I just purchased my first set and they are as fun and fabulous as everyone says! The multi-step set "May Flowers" was inked with a combination of Spun Sugar, Festive Berries, Dried Marigold, Abandoned Coral, Spiced Marmalade, and Squeezed Lemonade, and the leaves in Amuse Studio Lichen ink and Impress Basil Fresh Ink.


The sentiment is from The Stamp Market's A Few Words stamp and cut bundle. A few Glossy Accents on the flower centers and leaves to finish this spring card. These flowers are beautiful, and I highly recommend treating yourself to this stencil and stamp bundle! 😉!

No comments: