Sunday, April 21, 2019

Spring Mood

This week at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge Blog, there is the sweetest spring mood board that is sure to get your card-making inspiration flowing! 


I chose my Hello Bluebird "Banner Buddies" set for a spring scene...


I made a background using the My Favorite Things "Drifts and Hills" stencil, inking Tumbled Glass Distress Ink with brushes at the top, then inking Cracked Pistachio at the bottom. Afterward, I flicked water droplets mixed with Cracked Pistachio, Twisted Citron, Peacock Feathers, and Peeled Paint inks at the bottom. 


Die cut the banner using the Hello Bluebird "Vertical Banner Die" and stenciled it with The Stamp Market's "Plaid" stencil using Picked Raspberry ink


Stamped and die cut the adorable Banner Buddies animals and colored them with Zig Clean Color Markers and a waterbrush. The sentiment is also from the set. Added a woodgrain post for my banner, and speckles of Nuvo Drops and Glossy Accents here and there. Happy Easter to you all!

No comments: