Saturday, December 1, 2018

25 Days of Christmas Tags: Bonus Day 26 Inspiration

This is it, my last tag! I managed to make 26 tags during Tracey's extravaganza, and have never been so stocked before Christmas 😊!

Tracey hosted A Jillian Vance Design on her bonus Day 26, and I was inspired by the hostess herself...Tracey McNeely! Loved her beautiful cascading poinsettia tag with its lighter shades of color!


This tag was all about older "vintage" stamps. For the poinsettia, I layered four flowers stamped with an old Stampin' Up set (Something like Sew Seasonal?) and the background has a layer of Gingham Backgrounder from Cornish Heritage Farms, and flourishes from Close to My Heart.


The poinsettia petals also have SU's Linen Background stamped on them in a light ink. The sentiment is from Waltzingmouse Stamps' Alpine Christmas.


I curled the petals under with a paintbrush handle, so there are two square dimensionals under there!

Such a BIG thank you to Tracey McNeely for putting this fun stamping event together each year! Also many thanks to all the generous sponsors, to the fabulous designers for all of their beautiful, inspiring samples, and to everyone who stopped by to share a sweet comment.

Now only 11 plus months of sleeps until next time 😉!

3 comments:

Dotty Jo said...

This is lovely, Kelly! Jo x

Karen said...

Beautiful! It'a amazing what a big pile of tags we ended up with. I spent a good part of the weekend turning lots of them into cards, since I really didn't need 25 tags.

Lindsey said...

I love the stitched, layered poinsettias! Lovely sentiment, too, and it fits perfectly tucked under the flowers. A beautiful addition to the 25 Days of Christmas Tags!