Wednesday, November 21, 2018

25 Days of Christmas Tags: Day 13 Inspiration


Tracey's Day 13 inspiration came from Technique Tuesday! I loved Jill Dewey Hawkins' sweet Christmas light tag that she stamped and colored on dictionary patterned paper.

I chose a patterned paper from two collections from an old favorite October Afternoon, and used a recipe for "Frozen Creams" for my background...


This may be my favorite tag so far. The snowman was cut with a Sizzix Bigz die that was for Basic Grey. The garland was left over from another tag. It's made from pieces cut with PTI's Rustic Wreath die and the Hearts & Stars die from Simon Says Stamp. The holly die is from PTI. Stamped Merry Christmas from a Sizzix stamp set and colored over it with Copics.


The best part? When I went to color his nose, I noticed the perfectly die cut word "frozen" on it!  😮

5 comments:

Karen said...

Just adorable!

Dotty Jo said...

Sweet as anything! Jo x

Funny Quotes said...

nice tags Merry Christmas Banner

Lindsey said...

An amazing tag! Brilliant use of the "frozen creams" recipe! Perfect colouring and lovely garland, as well. Another great addition to the 25 Days of Christmas Tags event!

Susan Renshaw said...

It's definitely one of my favourites! Such pretty colours!
Really enjoying taking part in
25 Days of Christmas Tags
So much inspiration!
Susan Renshaw
Calling All Crafters! – My personal Blog!