Sunday, March 4, 2018

Reverse Confetti's Sketch for You to Try for March!

I really love "circles" in a sketch!  So this month's Sketch for You to Try at Reverse Confetti caught my eye right away!





I got out a favorite of mine, "Blooms 'N Buds," and began to make my own paper version of spring!


That little snippet of floral patterned paper was my inspiration.  I stamped flowers to match it, then got out my much loved denim paper from Crate Paper.  I have quite a few sheets, and save every little bit.  It's my favorite!


Added a sentiment banner using "Bitty Banners" layered over the "Blooms 'N Buds" flowers.


Added some little "cloudy" adhesive centers to the flowers.  Almost got this card done without any gingham...but some managed to sneak in.  Can you see it peeking? :)

Thanks so much for stopping by today!

3 comments:

Dotty Jo said...

This is lovely, Kelly! Jo x

~amy~ said...

BEAUTIFUL...LOVE those COLORS.

Jeanne J. said...

Oh Kelly! I LOVE LOVE LOVE the denim and these gorgeous florals. They look like they were embroidered! Really stunning!