Sunday, January 25, 2015

Sunshine Tag

Got some stamping time this weekend, and played along with the first Tag You're It challenge of the new year!  So glad that it continued :)!

We were provided with some sweet inspiration from Heather Campbell...


Here is my tag...


I kept Heather's fun and cute theme but changed my sky from stars to more of a morning theme :)  The adorable bird and images are from Lawn Fawn's "Hello Sunshine" set.


To make my sky, I used Papertrey Ink's "Background Basics: Hearts" set.  I heat embossed it in white on white paper, then added color over the top using Distress Inks in Tumbled Glass, Broken China, and Stormy Sky.  Added some Tattered Angels "Glacier" Glimmer Mist over the top when finished.  Then added Wink of Stella pen on the sun, cloud, and bird to add MORE sunshine sparkle!

This challenges was so much fun, it made me want to go and stamp some more!

4 comments:

anja curvers said...

Ooohhh this is such an adorable tag. Glad you joined us over at Tag you're it.

Jeanne J. said...

Super cute Kelly! Love the close up where I can see the embossing and sparkle!

Erin (Homemade Cards by Erin) said...

So bright and cheery and what fun to have the bit of glimmer over the top. Thanks for playing along with Tag You're It Challenge.

Joan B said...

this is so cute@@