Saturday, March 2, 2013

Quick Tag

Inspired by Melissa Phillips' WISH card from Papertrey Ink's anniversary party, and also yesterday's Friends 'til the End posts from Betsy Veldman and Melissa Phillips, I made a quick tag to put on a present for Eva to take to a party today.


The fancy floral background is a gift bag that we had in our "used gift bag" bin!  I try to only keep the really pretty ones...and also a few different sizes on hand.  I used PTI's new Headline Alphabet dies to make the WISH and then half of a sentiment from Vintage Picnic.  Daisies to coordinate with the bag were stamped using the Rosie Posie set.  I was SO mad because the lower left corner is actually a daisy cut out and glued over the first one that I stamped...which I smudged BIG time!  It was too late to re-do all of the die-cutting...and I had to keep in mind that this gift is going to a 7-year old!  So over the top it went :)!  I can't wait to make more of these!

Supplies:
Stamps:  Rosie Posie & Vintage Picnic, both Papertrey Ink
Paper:  PTI Rustic White, Orange Zest, Berry Sorbet, Simply Chartreuse, Hawaiian Shores, all PTI
Ink:  A Muse Studio Heather and Orange, Fresh Ink in Fuchsia , Memento Tuxedo Black
Other:  PTI Tag Sale #3, Headline Alphabet dies, clear gems, Orange Zest satin ribbon

4 comments:

Tracey McNeely said...

Kelly thin is just fantastic, I love it! Beautiful and vibrant and definitely going to be CASE'd. I think it was a pleasant accident, I thought you did it on purpose. :)

Bumblebee said...

Love the die cut letters Kelly! I didn't even notice the glued on daisy til you said! I think whoever received this (7 or not!) would love it!

Kara said...

cool tag! I'm lovin' these new dies too!

Renee said...

I think it's perfect!!
Colors...
flowers...
die cuts...
love everything about it!! :)