Sunday, February 6, 2011

Designer for a Day?

Papertrey Ink's 4th Anniversary Celebration is in full swing, and today's contest is really a big one!  The challenge was to download one of the free digital tags HERE at Nichole Heady's blog, and make a project with it.  Link up your project on her blog, and you can be entered into a random drawing...to be a Guest Stamp Designer!  That means that a player will get to work with Nichole Heady on a stamp set to be produced by Papertrey Ink in May, so fun!

I chose the flower tag designed by Alli Miles seen here:


Paper-pieced Alli's flower, popped up the layers with dimensionals, and added Stampendous Crystal Snow glitter.  Also used the Mat Stack 1 image from the "All Booked Up" set with the coordinating die, the Linen/Canvas Impression plate, and a sentiment from Vintage Picnic Additions. 

Ohhh, this would be such a good time for Mr. Random.Org to pick my number, hee!

18 comments:

Unknown said...

Thank you so much for commenting on my PTI blog post yesterday. It meant a lot. Your work is lovely Kelly, I do hope Mr. Random picks your number and you win one of the anniversary contests.

Carol said...

Beautiful card!! I like the layered flower and glitter.

Cathy Weber said...

I love the layered flower with the glitter. This is beautiful. I will be honest, if I don't win, I would be thrilled if it was you. You make beautiful cards and I know you would love to "meet" Nichole, if only for a day!

Dolly Mixtures said...

Hi Kelly,
Love your creation. The colour combination is gorgeous- so fresh and spring like.

Laura.K said...

Gorgeous card.

Laura Isham said...

Cute little card! Love the glitter.

Sharon Traynor Designs said...

Super card! Love the glizy sparkle and such beautiful colours too.
Sharon xx

Crafty Math Chick said...

Very pretty Kelly! Love the layers and the sparkle! Hope you win!!
~Meredith

Unknown said...

Happy Superbowl Sunday,
I just wanted to say hello and to also say that I just love this card. The colors that you picked for it are perfect.
I am giving away a set of free clear stamps on my blog, please come on over and take a look. http://jessicalynnoriginal.blogspot.com/

Have a great day!
Jessica Lynn

Alli Miles said...

Ohhh your card is so pretty!! I love the addition of sparkles and pearl in the centre!!

itsallrosi said...

beautiful job with this tag!

Kara said...

gorgeous!

Mel said...

Beautiful

Susan said...

you go girl...just give me a chance with the Mr Random thingy!

Paula Laird said...

Awesome Kelly! You totally inspired me to bust out my mat stack 3 die! Love that sparkly flower!

LORi said...

So pretty Kelly!! Thank you for stopping by my SCS Gallery!! It is nice to "meet' you!!

Blessings -LORi

Diane Jaquay said...

This is really lovely Kelly! The paper pieced, glittered flower looks marvelous :)

Erica said...

Beautiful! I love how you popped up the layers of the flower!