Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Waltzingmouse Sketch Challenge #15

Another fun sketch drawn up by Claire Brennan at Waltzingmouse Stamps Sketch Blog this week!  Here it is:

Here is my card with the sketch:


I used the sweater knit from Waltzingmouse Stamps' Faux Fun, and the rest are images from WMS Sewing Box Christmas (mitten, big snowflake, little snowflakes, sentiment).  I had 4 sweater panels across the middle but for some reason I stamped two shades of green right next to each other (??) so it looks like one big green one!  I stamped the sweater knit in various colors for the mitten and in sage for the big snowflake.  I then paper-pieced the centers and popped them up on dimensionals.

9 comments:

Monique said...

Great take on the sketch Kelly.. I don't have this set but will put it on the wish list..Great work girl...You Rock!!Hugs

Julia Aston said...

What a cozy winter card Kelly! love the sweater knit panels - a warm and comforting card!! thanks for playing with WMS again GF!!!

Shelly Schmidt said...

Darling card- I love the stitching around the images. TFS

Bonnie said...

Oh I love this - that knitted background is the one I love the best!!

LeAnne said...

Oh, this is just precious....makes me realize I haven't used my WM sets for a loooong time!

Joan Ervin said...

This is such a beautiful Christmas card, Kelly....Love the adorable little images and all the snowflakes in the background!!! I think I really need the Sewing Box Christmas set....the stamps are soooo cute!!!!

Mona Pendleton said...

Super cute card Kelly! All the embossing looks wonderful! Has such a warm, friendly feel! Thanks for playing with the WMSC :)

Regan said...

gooorgeous card...thanks for your comment!!!

Sarah Martina said...

Oh I'm so ready for winter now! :) So glad you played along with us for the Waltzingmouse Sketch Challenge! :)