Tuesday, March 1, 2011

More Fancy Buttons

For today's Color Challenge at Splitcoast...Marina Mist, Regal Rose, and Certainly Celery.  While I didn't have those colors, I tried to keep with the pink, blue, and green theme!


Still can't put PTI's Button Boutique and those coordinating dies away!  This time, for something different, I stamped the button card with Year of the Flowers: Larkspurs in black ink.  The card background is stamped with one of the prettiest backgrounds ever made...the Tulle Damask Backgrounder from Cornish Heritage Farms, stamped in Fresh Snow ink.  (Oh how I miss your backgrounders, Cornish Heritage Farms!) Added some more cotton lace trim, and some twinkle stickers and beautiful ribbon from A Muse Studio!

3 comments:

Jen Adcock said...

Tres Shabby-licious! I adore the crochet trim both on the edge of this lovely card and along the bottom of the button card. The use of the Larkspurs is a sweet touch. Boy oh boy would I love to get my hands on that background stamp. It's a good'un. Again, fab card!

Paper Crafts & Scrapbooking Editor said...

Very pretty, Kelly! :)

Julia Aston said...

These button tag stamps are really cool Kelly! love your pretty buttons and ribbon!