Monday, February 20, 2012

A Special Award

Helen Berry, one of my favorite stampers, happened to award ME with a special title last week!  I was so thrilled to get such a nice blog award from a person with a style that I admire so much!  I have had my eye on her blog since way back when I started participating in blog hops.  I would always stop and stare and wonder, "Who is this girl with the sweetest style and a last name to match :)"

The title of the award is...


Liebster' is German for 'dearest'.  The award is a 'share-the-love' arrangement, given to inspirational bloggers with less than 200 followers. 

Here's the to-do list of any Liebster award recipient:

Thank the giver and link back to the blogger who gave it to you.
Reveal your five blogger picks and let them know by leaving a comment on their blog
Copy and paste the award on your blog (see above)
Hope that those you award forward it to their favourite bloggers


Here are my five favourite blogs (in no particular order) with less than 200 followers (based solely on google followers).


It was very VERY difficult to narrow this down to five!  


1.  Kara of "KandRdesigns"
2.  Terri of "Life with Terri"
3. Mary Rose of "Mary Rose's Cafe"
4. Sharron of "On Papillon's Wings"
5. Jen Adcock of "Only Love is Real! Papercrafts"

Okay, so I have a special entry for Ms. Laurie Jones!  She does not have a blog yet and she needs to start one, heeee.   You can find her beautiful gallery at Waltzingmouse Stamps HERE.  Now, Laurie...you have a blog award to post for your very first entry!

Thanks again Helen for your lovely gesture!

6 comments:

Kara said...

Thanks so much!! I love visiting your blog and seeing your beautiful projects too!!

Jen Adcock said...

Oh Kelly! You've made my day. Thank you so much for thinking of me. What a list to be considered with too. I have enjoyed and am sure will continue to enjoy your and these ladies exceptional work no end. Talk about a wealth of inspiration! Not sure I bring much to the party, but I sure am tickled pink nonetheless. Very cool.

LaurieJ said...

Oh, what a nice surprise!! You are too sweet, Kelly. I'm actually quite speechless, and I agree with Jen, you've put me in fabulous company. And seriously, maybe this is the nudge I need to FINALLY get my blog up and running!

Sharron said...

Aw, what a wonderful surprise! I feel so honored that you thought of me for this award! I always get so much inspiration from your blog and love to visit! As Jen & Laurie have said, I too feel that you have included me in the company of such exceptional stampers. Thank you so very much!

Terri said...

Thanks so much for picking me as one of your 5 favorites. Your work and blog are very inspiring to me too!

Audrey said...

Congrats on your award Kelly! Very much deserved! I love all of the blogs that you you have chosen too... some of my favorites :)