Saturday, March 20, 2010

Sweeter than sweet!

Today at Splitcoaststampers is the Inspiration Challenge, and our hostess Stef picked the website CutestFood.com!  I chose these adorable Strawberry Mice for the inspiration for my card.


How fun it is to find new ideas to get more out of stamps that I love!  Used PTI's Fruitful set, and sentiment from Baby Button Bits.  That decorative paper is one of my faves from the Christmas line from Graphic 45.  Don't you just love how the stem looks like his tail, hee?!

12 comments:

Rebecca said...

Cute card! Simple and Sweet. I love that paper too.

Anonymous said...

That is an adorable little mouse! What a cute idea, I would have never thought of that! Nice job!

Anika said...

That strawberry mouse is too cute! I love it!

Shirlann said...

Oh, that is just the cutest! You are talented!

Laurie said...

Too cute! What a fun project!

Mrs. Tamashiro said...

Love what you did to the strawberry. So creative.

pattylt said...

Besides the fact that this is a great card, that little strawberry mouse is too stinkin' cute!

Pat said...

You are very creative to see the possibilities in that stamp. So cute!

Diane Jaquay said...

Ooooh, how CUTE!!! I love that adorable little strawberry mouse, so creative!

Dana said...

I saw this in the gallery and thought this was so cute! very clever and unique!

Lee Anne said...

Yeah, that is clever and oh so cute! Thanks for the inspiration and ideas!

Lorraine said...

That's really a cute little mouse! Very clever.