Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Sunny Daisies

Today's color challenge at Splitcoast was Crushed Curry, Always Artichoke, and Basic Grey.  I substitued some PTI colors and tried to bring a bit of spring to the slush and mush of Rochester.

Oh how I love PTI's Vintage Picnic!  It is one of my favorite stamp sets of all times.  Used PTI Summer Sunrise and Smokey Shadow cardstock, and colored my flowers on watercolor paper.  I tried to make my leaves look "artichokey" hee!  Still can't put down Year of the Flower: Violets...I went for the sentiment this time, though!

3 comments:

marilynprestonn said...

Cool basket there Kelly! I love your card and the fine colours of course. Fine take on the cc and love your work. HugsxoPeggy

Charlene Merrick (LilLuvsStampin) said...

Oh! Total sweetness, Kelly! You did an OUTSTANDING job with these colors. I kinda wrinkled my nose at them, but you made them look so pretty!

MariLynn said...

Kelly, this is gorgeous!! I love your little daisies.