Sunday, March 14, 2010

Birthday Banner!

Today's Featured Stamper at Splitcoast is Kristen aka "Mommylvs2stamp"!  I chose to use her It's a Celebration card for inspiration.  Here is my card:



It's soooo dreary here, and was just rain/snowing for awhile.  You have to live in Rochester to know what that means, I think!  It's simultaneously doing both, but there is a 10 raindrop/1 snowflake ratio!!  Thank goodness I have Kristen's card, lovely pastel PTI cardstocks, and 2 chirpy girls to cheer me up!   (My chirpy girls are not these bluebirds but Eva and Claire!)  Tried a magical window card like Kristen's, but that did not quite work out as planned!  HAD to keep the sweet banner, though, and I have Pink Persimmon's Banner Set (small) lucky me!  Kristen does a great job of layering patterns and embellishments, so I created the rick rack using the Banner set, added some gingham ribbon, Liquid Pearls (did you doubt?!), and Stickles!

2 comments:

Crafty Math Chick said...

So pretty Kelly! Your liquid pearl application is perfection!

~Meredith

marilynprestonn said...

Hey, I like this Kelly, I was having some problems with the banner inspiration. Thank you, this is sweet as can be, in colours and layout. TFS mon amie, hugsxo peggy