Wednesday, October 21, 2009

WOW #9

Sorry for the late Word of the Week post...my bad...or should I say my FLUBDUB...but that doesn't really mean mistake but it DOES mean:

flubdub: claptrap; bunkum (hmm don't know what those mean either?)...claptrap:  meaning, pretentious nonsense; trash;  OR of a cheap, showy nature....bunkum:  insincere or foolish talk; nonsense



I made this card today and am including it as my sample "after the fact".  The Gingerbutton Boy is made with Papertrey Ink's new Holiday Button Bits set.  I made the side panel with Guide Lines by PTI and then added a TON of Stickles, thus making it very "showy".  And Stickles are kinda "cheap".  Don't throw things at your screen, I mean it in a GOOD way!!!!  A little bottle of Stickles provides lots of sparkle for a few bucks, hee!

So upload a card inspired by the word flubdub to Splitcoaststampers with the keyword WOW09, or leave me a comment here about your creation.  Some people have left messages that they can't link a post, so I may have to investigate this further with a few of my friends who are not rookie bloggers!

3 comments:

MariLynn said...

Hiya Kelly. Great word. I already know what I am going to do. Working on it as I type.

MariLynn said...

My card is in my splitcoast gallery.

Kristie Larsen said...

absolutely lovely and adorable! both in one shot. i think its the cheap stickles, for sure ; )
you is funny! HAve a great day!