Sunday, October 11, 2009

Ric-Rac Paddiwhacked!


This card is for today's Featured Stamper challenge at Splitcoast.  Today's FS was GLOWBUG aka Chris Olsen!  You are to take one of Chris' cards and change at least 2 things.  I cased (which stands for "copy and share everything!") this card linked here:

"Tulled"

I kept the general theme of an animal wearing clothing, hee!  But I didn't use a mouse in a tutu, I used a Scotty Dog !  Also kept the same layout, and added the Ric Rac Circle to my scalloped circle topper!  All stamps on this happy little card are from Pink Persimmon!

Also kept dots, some of the colors, and the fabric covered button embellishment.  I changed the actual image, the papers (I used Cosmo Cricket's dotted paper from the Early Bird Collection), and didn't use the punched bottom or the pearls...(gasp, I know, I DIDN'T use the pearls?!).

CONGRATULATIONS, Chris!  Your gallery is a joyful mix of patterns, perfect coloring, and jaw-dropping dimension!

1 comment:

Samantha said...

I adore this kelly! What set did you use to cut the circle, don't they make 2 sets for scallops?