Sunday, June 7, 2015

Watercolor Blog Hop


Paulina at Pretty Pink Posh is hosting a fun Watercolor Blog Hop this weekend!  I was so inspired by the samples, that I decided to play along!

I used "Ella & Friends" stamp set and dies from Mama Elephant, paired with the "Bubble Confetti" stencil from Hero Arts.


The animals are watercolored using Tim Holtz Distress Inks.  The stencil was sponged lightly for the background.  The sentiment is stamped on vellum and I covered the dimensionals with little sequins.

I splattered the elephant with Tattered Angels Glimmer Mist in Sea Glass to make her look all wet and shiny and clean!


The samples linked are SO gorgeous!  I actually purchased two flowers sets this weekend after browsing.  Thanks so much for stopping by!


17 comments:

Kelly Szafron said...

Very cute! I like how the elephant has bubble splatters on her.

Annheidel said...

So, so cute! I love all the bubbles.

Neha said...

Adorable card. Love the colors and elephant is just gorgeous.

Taunya Butler said...

This is super adorable and just so sweetly done - love the shimmer and shine you added and all your details are just so perfect!! Such a great card!! Hey I am hosting a giveaway at my blog of 5 different SU! stamp sets - if you are interested I would love for you to come by!! daisiesgirl.com

Michelle said...

Sweetest card ever!!! Love the bubbles!!!

Unknown said...

I love the soft background! super cute!

Unknown said...

I love this card! So adorable! I love the color choices as well. Thanks so much for sharing.

Claire Broadwater said...

Kelly, this is adorable! I love the stenciled background! The colors are so soft and pretty! The little friends are so cute! XX

M said...

Awesome card!!! Love the pink bubbles and the elephant!!! :)

cdoggett01@yahoo.com said...

You're card is completely ADORABLE!!!! Love it!

Unknown said...

I adore the water splashes on ella, very clever

Kimberly J. said...

So pretty!! I love all the gorgeous details too!! Great job! :)

Julia said...

Awww… your card is too cute. :)

Joyce said...

Kelly, this is adorable.

Marybeth said...

As cute as can be! Looks like she is dancing.

Leigh Penner said...

Oh, this is just darling! Adorable!

Jill Norwood said...

Absolutely adorable! Love the BG and the water spatters on the elephant! Such a fun card!!!