Sunday, June 28, 2015

Make it Monday...Happy Camper

Danielle Flanders hosted this week's Make It Monday at Papertrey Ink, and her card featured a cute open window bringing the inside of the card to the outside.

Thought it would be a perfect time to use my new Petite Places: Camper set.  Bringing the outside to the outside?!


I have had the "Lakeside" papers from Pebbles for so long and they have such cute plaids and camping themes.  Also used the new Scene It dies for the mountains and trees.  The left side of the card is this cool wood tape that I keep in a safe spot because I don't want to overuse it ;)!


I colored my banner with Copics...may use this for an upcoming graduation party for our neighbor's son!

8 comments:

Lisa Elton said...

What a darling scene Kelly! I love the colors you used and the cute plaid DPs!

Marybeth said...

Kelly this is darling! I haven had a chance to play with mine yet . Love the plaid!

Kara said...

adorable!

Michelle said...

Cutest card ever! Congrats on your MIM win..... whoo hoo!

Julia Aston said...

Whoo hoo Kelly! you won over at PTI!!! what a fun camping scene - love the plaid! Julia xx

Erin (Homemade Cards by Erin) said...

Love, love, love....did you see my take on the same challenge with the same set?

Barbara said...


Kelly, this is a darling card, such a unique graduation card. Love the design.

Karin Ã…kesdotter said...

This is so cool! Love your design!