Sunday, June 21, 2015

Balloon Shakers...two...and three...

Two more shaker cards using the awesome new Balloon Shaker die from Papertrey Ink...


First I used some bokeh paper from American Crafts with the new "Good Times" stamp set from PTI.  Stamped the confetti in white then added some Stardust Stickles on some of the dots and the "Hooray" die cut.  The sentiment is heat embossed with white powder.

Next a floral balloon inspired by Melissa Phillips' balloon card HERE from the release...


I used the crepe banners (LOVE them) and a sentiment from the Hooray set.  The "Enjoy" is from the new Make It Market mini kit.


The inside is filled with sequins and  mini flowers cut with a Memory Box die.  I layered them up to make the two flowers on the outside.  They are dotted with White Opal Liquid Pearls.

I don't think I'm done having fun with this die yet!

2 comments:

Julia Aston said...

Two festive b'day cards - what a fun shaker die!

Jill Norwood said...

Kelly these are gorgeous! So fun and festive! And I love your take on Melissa's balloon card. I got this PTI set too but have not had a chance to play with it. You make it shine my dear!